Dr Joseph Georghy MD
Dr Joseph Georghy CV
Dr. Georghy was born in former Yugoslavia. He did his medical degree and specialised in General Surgery with a speciality in Microvascular and Re-plantation surgery. During his training he was honoured to assist Prof Isidor Papo (official surgeon of President Tito); Then he trained re-plantation microsurgery for 2 years with Dr Marko Godina, pioneer and world respected micro surgeon; Dr Georghy had 3 months of intensive training performing A-V access in patients suffering from terminal renal disease; He spent 3 months on 2 occasions in Deep Venous Research Unit (DVT) with Prof Kakkar, King College Hospital, London. During that period he met Prof Nikolaides, St Mary Hospital, London. He obtained B.Sc. in General Surgery in 1983 Zagreb (Croatia). He performed the first re plantation surgery of the upper limb in a non teaching hospital. Inspired by Nikola Tesla, ‘Man out of Time’, Dr Georghy’s main interest was always Light & Laser Therapy. Dr Georghy conceived the hypothesis ‘Life Formation on the Planet Earth’ (Mother DNA World), opposing Darwin’s theory of evolution. He believes that life on the planet Earth was created from a single DNA. He is the designer and owner of HelioTherm – medical device for multiple applications.
In 1985 he migrated to Sydney, Australia, passing a very difficult qualifying exam. He obtained the very high marks, 4A’s & 1b. In the meantime he lectured Pathology and assisted for 2 years to Dr Mark Killingback, a prominent Colo-rectal Surgeon.
Dr Georghy has been performing non-surgical Haemorrhoid treatments since 1990.
He is the first user of Nd: YAG + IPL device (experience since 1998).
He and his wife, a Fellow in Microdentistry and Pioneer of Australian Microdentistry are directors and founders of North Shore Cosmetic: Medical & Dental. The clinic modern and well equipped with the latest technology, conveniently located just 7-8 minutes driving distance from Sydney Opera House.
Dr Georghy has developed a procedure called PhotoDynamic HelioTherm (PD Regional HyperThermia). He applies a special substance to the area treated and then the area is treated with HelioTherm. He has been using regional Photodynamic Hyperthermia since early 1990’s and Intensive Pulsed Heat (IPH) since 1998. The results are very good and the patients’ satisfaction is high.
DIPLOMAS & MEMBERSHIPS:
• Diploma in Thromboembolic Disease, British Council
• Diploma in Digestive Surgery, Croatia
• Diploma in Hematology & Transfusiology, Serbia
• Member of The American Society of Cosmetic Surgery
• Member of The American Society of Cosmetic Physicians
SPECIAL SKILLS & INTERESTS:
• Replantation surgery (Dr Georghy performed first replantation surgery in a local, non-teaching hospital)
• Performing A-V access on patients suffering from terminal kidney disease
• Experience in diagnosis, prophylaxis and treatment of D.V.T. since 1980’s
• Ambulatory Phlebectomy (Incisional & Subcutaneous) since 1980’s
• IPL & Nd: Yag laser: First commercial user in the world
• IPL – Intensive Pulsed Light
• IPH – Intensive Pulsed Heat
• Nd: Yag Laser vein therapy – Exp. since 1998
• Hemorrhoids’ Non – Surgical Treatment – ‘Ultroid’, exp. since 1991
• HelioTherm Therapy (PTT)
• HelioTherm Lipolysis (PTL) – treatment pioneered by Dr Georghy
• Non-ALA Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
• Low Level Laser Stimulation Therapy (LLLST): Exp. Since 1993 and over 20 000 applications for numerous medical conditions
• Low Level Laser Hair Re-growth/Stimulation (exp. Since 1995)
• Permanent Fillers’ Complication: Developed successful treatment
• Photodynamic PhotoTherm and HelioTherm Therapy – highly promising medical treatment
• Minimally Invasive or Non Invasive Rejuvenation Procedures
• Scare less, Face Lift – exp. Since 2000
• PRP Therapy (exp. Since 2004); Angel user early 2013, fully automated FDA approved device.
• I.V Nutrition; ‘Quality and Longevity of Life’ advice.
HydroSun: Non-invasive facial rejuvenation and skin tightening
Ideal treatment for early signs of ‘aging face’
Medical Laser System (Weber, Germany)
Applications: Numerous medical conditions (www.webermedical.com)