Lasers in dentistry are used as an aid in treating the hard and the soft tissue.
• Final cleaning of the cavities while removing decay
• Final adjustment of crown preparations.
• Additional sterilisation of root canal while doing RCT.
• Gum re-contouring
• Removal of fibromas from the oral cavity
• Treatment of Herpes, aphthae and any other ulcers in the mouth.
• As pain relief-LLLST (Low Level Laser Stimulation Therapy)
• Post extractions, Dry socket and post-surgery.
Please note: ‘Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.’