At North Shore Cosmetic, you will find dedicated, highly qualified and experienced doctors. We have a genuine interest in your long term health and aesthetic beauty.
Our doctors are professionally qualified in their fields of expertise. At North Shore Cosmetic we are continually refining our techniques to make your experience with us as safe and comfortable as possible.
Dr Joseph Georghy MD
- Specialist Surgeon (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- B. Sc. In General Surgery (Zagreb, Croatia)
- AMEC (Australian Medical Examination Council)
- Fellow of the Australian Cosmetic Physicians
- Fellow of the European Society of Aesthetic Surgery
- Fellow of the Faculty of Medicine-Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery
- International Degree in Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine (Dresden, Germany)
Dr Joseph Georghy is a Medical Practitioner with surgical training in former Yugoslavia. He has been practising for 40 years. His interests are in performing aesthetic, cosmetic procedures, Intensive Pulse Light (ITL), Intensive Pulse Heat (IPH), numerous skin medical conditions, liposuction, regional hyperthermia and whole body hyperthermia. His passions are anti-ageing, regenerative medicine, intravenous therapy and cancer related advice and management.
Dr Joseph is dedicated, passionate and empathetic to his patients. He is kind, approachable and meticulous to detail. He is confident that he can provide you with expertise and personal attention.
Dr Vera Georghy
- University of Skopje, 1978, Dental Surgeon
- University of Adelaide, 1995, Dental Surgeon
- World Congress of Minimally Invasive Dentistry (WCMID) - Diplomate & Life Member
- World Congress of Minimally Invasive Dentistry (WCMID) - Clinician of the Year 2009, San Francisco, USA.
- World Congress of Microdentistry, New York, USA
- Australian Dental Association
Dr Vera Georghy is a Dental Surgeon with over 35 years’ experience in dentistry: She graduated in Europe in 1978, than again in 1995 from Adelaide University. Her initial interests were General and Paediatric Dentistry. Since 1995 she has dedicated her practice to treating patients with dental phobias. Determined to offer a comfortable dental experience for her patients, in 1999 Dr Vera Georghy took time to train in the practice and philosophy of micro-dentistry. Her focus was on early treatment of tooth decay and gum disease. Underlying this philosophy is Dr Vera Georghy's belief that by helping you overcome your ‘dental fear’, you will be more willing to maintain your teeth in good condition, and have less need for treatment.